OCR NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Source: HHS Office for Civil Rights
APEX ANESTHESIA SERVICES complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
APEX ANESTHESIA SERVICES does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
APEX ANESTHESIA SERVICES:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English such as:
- Qualified interpreters or information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Kenia Gonzalez, Civil Rights Coordinator
If you believe that APEX ANESTHESIA SERVICES has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Kenia Gonzalez, Civil Rights Coordinator
Apex Anesthesia Services
317 S. Ash St.
Moses Lake, WA 98837
Phone: (509) 764-5399: Fax: (509) 765-4737
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Kenia Gonzalez is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at:
or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201 Toll Free: 800-868-1019 TDD: 800-537-7697
Complaint forms are available at: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Contact us at (509) 764-5399 or email us at email@example.com